Let us tell you a bit more about what we do here at eRevalue. We are a business intelligence provider based in London and New York.
Our interactive analytics platforms – Datamaran™ and Caspian™ – help business leaders, advisors and investors monitor emerging regulatory, reputational, and competitive risks to make organizations and investments future proof.
Our technology is built on our expertise: our data scientists, ESG specialists and lawyers ensure our platforms provide accurate, reliable and insightful information you need to make better business planning decisions.
To empower business leaders and investors to draw from data technology to make decisions based on accessible, understandable data that fuel success and profit while improving our future.
To provide data technology that empowers people to navigate regulatory, reputational and competitive risks and make better business decisions that help their companies succeed.
Caspian is an intelligent and analytical corporate reporting search tool that enables you to predict and stay on top of emerging industry and social trends.
Caspian lets you make the best strategies for your business into the future.
- Objective, third-party data sets – Caspian is based on a rigorous framework to support engagements with clients
- Efficiency gained – Caspian has already read and analyzed over 45,563 corporate and annual reports (Financial, Non-Financial and SEC Filings) for you
- Business development opportunities – Caspian gives you the ability to quickly identify gaps and opportunities
Datamaran is a sophisticated corporate benchmarking and risk analysis tool enabling you to analyse the full corporate reporting landscape time efficiently.
Seamlessly allows you to create numerous corporate profiles to benchmark and perform continuous materiality assessments, set up alerts and compare your corporate reporting styles and topics with those of your peers to monitor and stay ahead of regulatory and reputational risks.
- Observe 2500 initiatives and counting
- Benchmark against 46,563 corporate reports
- Monitor news and Twitter
- Analyse industry and sector trends
- Stay ahead of regulatory risks