April 5th & 6th, 2017 2017
Webinar: Continuous Materiality Assessments Powered by Datamaran® - (Client Only)
Join us for this client-only webinar.
Hear from our Customer Success Managers Maeva Devienne and Leonardo Gutson, formerly consultants with Deloitte and KPMG, respectively, and discover:
- How you can move from a once-a-year materiality assessment to a more continuous, evidence-based approach with Datamaran®.
- How the Strategic Issues Radar (launching early April) helps you to automatically map key issues to the UN SDGs and other frameworks, assess your coverage and compare this with peers.
The webinar will be hosted in both English and Spanish at separate times.
Registration links will be sent via the client newsletter.
April 4th, 2017: 2:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Gender Equality Forum - Toronto
Hear from our VP of Business Development, Susanne Katus, as she facilitates a session at this year's Global Compact Network Canada's event on gender equality titled Demystifying gender quotas. The session will focus on:
- The legal perspective to gender quotas and if they are effective and necessary?
March 7th 2017
Webinar: Implementing the SDGs: Seizing the Opportunity
This webinar explored the role of business in relation to the SDGs. Are the SDGs attainable? And if so, which obstacles do business need to overcome to seize the opportunity? Our expert panel will give their perspective on this topical issue and take questions from the audience.
- Elisa Tonda, UN Environment
- Helle Bank Jorgensen, Global Compact Network Canada
- Samantha Mesrobian, Scotiabank
- Erin Levey, eRevalue
- Emily Chasan, Bloomberg Brief (Moderator)
“Does the Board play a strategic role for your company? - If so, they better know about and discuss risks and opportunities related to the SDGs” ~ Helle Bank Jorgensen
“I'm excited to be working with UN Canada Network and eRevalue to demystify the SDGs.” ~ Samantha Mesrobian
Listen to the recording via this link.
February 23rd 2017
Strategic Issues Monitoring Roundtable, Denver, USA
This event will be co-hosted by eRevalue and our client, CBRE, and will take place at CBRE’s office in Denver, Colorado.
Location: 1225 17th St #2950, Denver, CO 80202
February 16th 2017
Skytop Strategies' Integrated Thinking Summit
Matthew Swibel, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Lockheed Martin
- Sandra Nessing, Managing Director, Corporate Sustainability, American Electric Power
Location: New York
As a member of eRevalue's network, you have access to 25% discount off the current registration rate. If you would like to learn more, or take advantage of the discount, please contact Joshua Galow.
January 25th 2017
The event took place on Wednesday, January 25th 3:00-5:00pm.
Strategic Issues Monitoring Roundtable, London, UK
- Paul Druckman, Capital Market Reformer
- Elaine Cohen, CEO of Beyond Business
- Geoff Kendall, CEO & Co-Founder of Future Fit
- Marjella Alma, CEO & Co-Founder of eRevalue
- Angela Onslow, Data Scientist at eRevalue
Location: eRevalue HQ, 14 Gowers Walk, London, E1 8PY.
November 22 2016
Strategic Issues Monitoring Roundtable, Pune, India
The event took place on November 22nd in Pune, India.
This roundtable brings together some of the leading corporate figures in India for a discussion on identifying strategic issues - in terms of risk and opportunity - and then how to best monitor them as they develop over time.
Mr Uday Gupta of Mahindra Sanyo Special Steel will welcome you and facilitate this discussion, before the CEO of eRevalue, Marjella Alma, presents how data can drive the strategy.
The roundtable is designed for C-suite executives and decision makers with their fingers on the pulse of emerging trends and topics across the corporate risk landscape.
Afterwards, attendees will receive a free Top 20 issues snapshot relevant to the Indian market - powered by eRevalue data.
Mahindra Sanyo Steel & eRevalue